Tuesday, June 7, 2011

614-568-3654 or 614-LOVE-654

Hi,
My name is Mark CallMe and I would love it if Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook would pick up the phone and call me. I know he has done a lot for humanity by actually connecting the world through this cool social media platform which he invented and created, but really...now he can even do one better!

I’m not kidding. He just has to call me so I can explain to him what this is all about. If he, or any of his people, calls me, they will agree that we can do an even better job connecting the world.

So…if you know Mark Zuckerberg or anyone from Facebook, please help me to have them call me. With that action you will become a part of the biggest ripple effect ever unleashed on this planet. I am being very serious here…I know HOW to do this...and Mark or his people and you - will love the 'how'!

Go ahead...have a little faith...help me out in getting in touch with the people at Facebook and Mark. You will not only be doing me a big favor, you will be part of doing something so big that the potential is exceeding every reality you can imagine.

BTW - I am not some crazy dude. I am an acclaimed author and filmmaker doing the right thing. “Mark CallMe” is of course just a fun name to grab attention. And, yes it is about fun, but this is also about our consciousness, awareness and last but not least LOVE.

So again, if you are Mark Zuckerberg...CALL ME. If you know Mark...poke him to get him to call me. If you know people who work for Facebook email them about me and if you don't know them, please share this on your FaceBook page so the butterfly effect will reach the head office in Silicon Valley.

THANK YOU for taking the time to read this and being a part of changing the world into a better place!
Much Love,
Mark CallME
P.S. While we're at it, we’ll also ask Mark and his people to create a 'Love’ button available right next to the 'Like’ button.

No comments:

Post a Comment